During special events, such as those associated with Halloween or other spooky occasions, players of Pokemon Go may be tasked with a one-of-a-kind field research mission known as the Spooky Cipher. One of the steps in this investigation requires figuring out what a cipher, or encrypted letter, says. When completed, it rewards players with special features and content, such as rare Pokemon encounters, unique items, or other bonuses. However, the challenge of unlocking and decoding the Spooky Cipher will put players’ detective skills to the test.
Niantic announces the availability of the Spooky Cipher research mission through official game channels like in-game alerts, social media posts, and blog updates. Once the event has begun, players can spin PokeStops and Gyms to receive a field research mission at random. Trump Card Pokemon players can only have one active research assignment at a time, so those who want to take part in the Spooky Cipher challenge will need to either complete their current project or cancel it.
There are four different investigations into the spooky cipher to find. Most of the letters have been covered up, but you may still figure out what is needed by comparing the length and the letters that are visible to the ones on this list.
- Develop a Nincada vs. Shedinja showdown.
- Make three consecutive great curveball throws to face Sableye.
- Trade five Pokémon to meet Shuppet.
- Use five berries to aid in Pokémon catching to meet Duskull.
As you can see, completing any one of the four Spooky Cipher research missions will lead to an encounter with a ghost-type Pokémon. Although these Pokemon can only be caught during the Go Tour Hoenn event weekend, they are not required for any collection challenges and should be treated as bonus content.
How do spooky ciphers work?
A group of “Pokemon Go” research missions known as “Spooky Cipher” These challenges require you to decode hidden messages by comparing their length and the number of letters that may be seen in each word. Unfortunately, there is no comprehensive solution manual for these ciphers in the search results.
There are a plethora of internet sites to learn more about deciphering ciphers in general. There are many different kinds of ciphers, each with its own method of encoding and decoding messages (think substitution ciphers and transposition ciphers, for example). To get started, you can learn about the various cipher types and then practice cracking them with the use of online tools or puzzles. The topic of cryptography and ciphers is also covered in a wide variety of publications and academic courses.
Research missions for Pokémon Go’s Primal Surge
When you spin a PokéStop, you may encounter Primal Surge research projects in your field research chores. You can choose to keep the Primal Surge you have right now if you like it, but if you accomplish the challenges associated with the Go Tour: Hoenn, you’ll get a new one.
For instance, the Kyogre surge currently in effect indicates that for the specified time period, there will be an increased frequency of Primal Kyogre raids. The Primal Surge bar appears in the middle of the “Today” page and can be viewed at any time.
The Primal Surge field research assignments and their respective Pokédex rewards are as follows:
- Ten Poké Balls or ten Ultra Balls for catching ten Pokémon; Brendan Hat Pikachu or May Bow Pikachu for completing a raid.
- You can earn candy by walking with a friend and a prize of 1500 stars if you see a Cacnea, Galpin, or Surskit. Boost ground-type Pokémon by five times for an encounter with a Treecko, Torchic, or Muboost water water-type Pokémon by five times for a Mudkip. Encountering a Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip is worth five times as much.
- Scary Pokemon Go Research Methods and Field Ciphers
- Catch Pokemon with the aid of five berries.
- This is a typical problem we have when conducting field research. To complete this mission, simply utilize five berries while you go Pokemon-hunting.
- Substitute 5 Pokemon
- Sending the professor your best five Pokemon is a regular assignment.
- Change into a Ninja
- You won’t have any trouble evolving a Nincada if you catch one during the event.
- Throw three excellent curveballs in a row.
- The standard requirement is to make three consecutive great curveball throws without missing.
Why are there mysterious digits in Pokémon Go: A Message Unmasked?
There is some rationale for the catch counts in the Pokémon Go Halloween Special Research Task, even if at first glance they may look a little off. In order to evolve Unovan Yamask into Cofagrigus, you must make 34 catches in Step 1. Second, Spiritomb, your second encounter, has 108 souls imprisoned within him, which is the same number of catches. Finally, a Galarian Yamask encounter requires 49 captures, the amount of damage a Gen 5 Pokémon must sustain without fainting in order to evolve into Runegrius.
Pokemon Spooky Cipher
Players that complete the Spooky Cipher research work not only experience the pleasure of solving a challenging challenge but also receive large rewards. Some of the prizes in Pokemon Spooky Cipher could be rare encounters with Pokemon that aren’t commonly seen in the wild, such as shiny Pokemon or rare variants of regular Pokemon. Rare berries, potions, and even the ability to customize one’s own avatar could be up for grabs as players level up. There is added incentive to take part in the event because completing the Spooky Cipher research mission could help players achieve other in-game goals, like completing their Pokedex or gaining rewards.
Spooky Cipher Pokemon Go, Pokemon Go Spooky Cipher, Pokemon Go Spooky Cipher Field Research, What is the Spooky Cipher in Pokemon Go, Pokemon Spooky Cipher, Spooky Cipher Research Pokemon Go.